Ⅰ.The Types of Personal Information We Collect or Use
The personal information that we need/may need to collect and use about you in connection with your use of the services on this website includes:
1.1 Automatically collected personal information.
Erised may collect IP addresses, cookies, web beacons and other technologies through visitor’s use of this website, as well as certain categories of information automatically when emails are exchanged. Collecting this information allows us to improve the visitor's web experience, increase the functionality, usability, and effectiveness of the website, and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Please note, if you do not accept the collection of cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some of the functions of our website.
1.2 The information you provide or upload through this website.
We may collect some necessary personal information in accordance with the service you choose. For example, if you leave us a message or send us an email, you may provide your name, contact information, phone number, WeChat number, address, email address, and other relevant information.
1.3 Other information that should be collected according to laws and regulations.
Ⅱ.How we use your information (including personal information)
• To provide website function and services (including but not limited to, matters relating to our contract with you, consultation, contact or sale of products and services).
• To improve the user experience.
• To process your feedback, The feedback you choose to provide is important to help us improve our services. We may use information (including but not limited to the personal information you have provided and your operating history., etc.) to contact you and to process your feedback, and then we will maintain all these records.
Ⅲ.How we entrusted, process or share your information
1. Entrusted processing
We will not sell any personal information to third parties except in forms agreed to by law. However, we may from time to time disclose your personal information to third parties, including but not limited to the affiliates listed in this section.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
• Transfer with express consent: We will transfer your personal information to other parties after obtaining your express consent.
4. Disclosures of your personal information
We will only disclose your personal information if:
(1) with your express consent; or
(2) in accordance with law: We may disclose or publicly disclose your personal information as required by law or regulation, to fulfill audit obligations and to meet regulatory requirements, or as mandatorily required by legal process, litigation, or government authorities. In such cases, we may not seek your consent.
Ⅳ.How we protect your personal information
To safeguard the security of your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable management measures. For example, your personal information is stored on secure servers and protected in controlled facilities. Similarly, we have special access controls in place for information storage. We will use our best efforts to prevent any unauthorized access and use.
We are committed to taking reasonable technical and administrative measures to safeguard the security of personal information, however, due to the rapid development of technology and the complexity of the Internet, you should be aware that the Internet is not always secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security, accuracy and integrity of any personal information transmitted over the Internet.
Ⅴ. Your legal rights
1. correction of your personal information: If you find an error in the personal information, we have processed about you, you may correct it by contacting us by phone or email.
2. erasure of your personal information
Under the following circumstances, you may request us to erasure your personal information by email:
(1) If we process your personal information in violation of laws and regulations.
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without your consent.
(3) If we process your personal information in violation of the agreement with you.
Ⅵ. Third party providers and their services
Ⅶ. International transfer
We will make an effort to ensure that personal information collected and generated in the People's Republic of China is stored in the People's Republic of China, but we will provide products or services through resources and servers located around the world. You agree that we may transfer your personal information to our affiliated companies, the regions or countries where the affiliated companies are located, which may have different levels of legal regulations and requirements for the protection of personal information and are subject to relevant local laws and data security laws.
Ⅷ. How we update this policy
Name of the company: ERISED SEMICONDUCTOR CO.,LTD
Address: Room 1801/02, 18F, Block A, Qianhai Hongrongyuan center, No.5059 TingHai Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Postal Code: 518052
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide A Comprehensive Solution for Display and Power supply.
Erised Semiconductor, is a fabless IC design company with owned intellectual property, mainly engaged in chip research and development, design, manufacturing, testing and sales, providing customers with reliable and comprehensive solutions.